AXIO TRAINING: QUICK START
To master your AXIO Trainer may take a little practice. Just like learning to jump rope, our muscles need time and repetition to develop rhythm and timing. Everyone begins at their own level and will improve at different rates. Simply make the leap, trust the process and embrace the challenge of AXIO Centripetal Training!
AXIO TRAINING TIPS
- Oscillate side to side to feel the mass roll smoothly in bottom of channel
- Go slow when first starting out - Moving too fast will keep you from feeling the mass roll
- Try to generate force to move the AXIO from your center - avoid trying to use only the small muscles of the wrist and elbow
- Sometimes closing our eyes can help - enhances our other sensory systems feel and control forces or resistance
- Try different grips and positions - using only your dominant arm is typically easiest when first starting out
AXIO TRAINING: GRIPS, POSITIONS & MOVEMENT
Discover the variety of AXIO grips, positions and movements that can be used to activate multiple muscle groups at the same time, get fast training results and progressively challenge all user levels.
Exercise LibraryView all
Choose ModelView all